The UAE aims at becoming a leading global hub and an open lab for the Fourth Industrial Revolution’s applications. One of the foundations to reaching this goal is by applying digital first and digital by default which will lead to better quality, efficiency, trust, transparency, innovation, engagement, safety, digital capacity, growth, and value for all. In order to accomplish this, the UAE has identified five strategic areas to focus on:
- Developing a future talent pool of IT savvy society
- Integrating a cyber-secured data Environment
- Implementing policies, regulations, and guidelines that cover the Fourth Industrial Revolution’s themes and applications
- Cultivating the values and ethics of future generations
- Creating a global IT hub to promote a competitive digital economy.
Read more on the document about National Digital Guidelines (Word, 1.2 MB).
Updated on 19 Jul 2019