Where to apply for entry permits or visas?

You can apply for entry permits or visas to Ministry of Interior or the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) which works under the ministry. While Ministry of Interior offers only online channels, GDRFA offers both online and offline channels. 

Was this information helpful?

Give us your feedback so we can improve your experience.